AMMAN (Reuters) – The Syrian army said on Monday it was resuming military operations in a Russian-led campaign in northwest Syria that has uprooted tens of thousands and killed hundreds, blaming Turkey for not abiding by its commitments under a truce deal.
Syrian state media said on Thursday the ceasefire would depend on militants fulfilling a Russian-Turkish deal that tried last year to create an Idlib buffer zone.
“The agreement to a truce was conditional. .This did not happen.. We resume our military operations against terrorist organizations,” said the army statement.
Source: Read Full Article