Putin’s ‘secret plans to mobilise 1million more conscripts to conquer Ukraine’

Vladimir Putin is secretly planning to mobilise one million Russian conscripts, after he and his defence minister Sergei Shoigu yesterday announced 300,000 would be called up.

The reason for the secrecy is that the Kremlin chief is scared to reveal the truth to Russians amid fears there would be an even greater exodus from refuseniks, typically Soviet Jews who were denied permission to emigrate.

A secret seventh article in his “partial mobilisation” presidential decree allows him to call up a total of one million, a source told independent investigative media outlet Novaya Gazeta Europe.

READ MORE: Conspiracy theorists believe Putin is immortal after eerie soldier photo from 1920

Videos circulating the world shows hordes of men being rounded up for enlistment today (September 22) as Putin primes an army to further decimate Ukraine.

Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov yesterday refused to disclose the content of the classified seventh article of the decree but admitted it related to the number to be mobilised, said Kommersant newspaper.

The article was “for official use”, he said.

"The only thing I can tell you…Sergei Shoigu said in his interview – 300,000 people [will be mobilised]," said Peskov yesterday.

"We are talking about up to 300,000 people. And also, as the Minister of Defence explained, not all at once."

However, Novaya Gazeta said secret Article Seven hides the real figure which officials did not dare mention.

The defence ministry wanted his entire decree secret but in the end only the seventh article was classified, it was claimed.

“The figure was corrected several times, and in the end, they settled on one million,” said the Novaya Gazeta source.

The newspaper's claim is echoed by Telegram channel General SVR which said the 300,000 figure is “false”.

“It is planned to mobilise 500,000 people by the end of the year and another 500,000 people by March next year,” it stated.

The anti-Putin channel, which claims insider Kremlin sources, also claimed the “general estimate of losses by March next year is about 300,000 killed and wounded”.

This is in addition to some 81,572 killed so far, according to the channel, which predicted in advance the mobilisation move by Putin.

To get more stories from Daily Star delivered straight to your inbox sign up to one of our free newsletters here .

READ NEXT:

  • Brits may only get 'four-minute warning of nuclear destruction' from emergency broadcast

  • Moment Russia dropped world's biggest bomb – 3000x more powerful than Hiroshima

  • Russians flee to Turkey and Armenia after mad Putin's chilling conscription address

  • Putin's nuke threat is 'admission he’s losing' as 'nuclear wind' destroys land he wants

  • Putin's nuclear threat is 'something we should take very seriously', says UK minister

Source: Read Full Article