Meghan Markle finally recognised as mum-of-two by Royals months after daughter Lilibet's birth

MEGHAN Markle has finally been recognised as a mum-of-two on the Royal Family's official website – more than two months after daughter Lilibet was born.

The official web page for the Duchess of Sussex on royal.uk listed Meg as a mother of one until the end of July – even though baby Lili arrived on June 4.


Before then, fans looking for information on Meghan were told: "The Duke and Duchess have one child, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor."

However, the site has now finally been updated.

It reads: "The Duke and Duchess have two children, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor and Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor."

It's the second time the official site has delayed changing details on Lili.

The amendment on the tot's birth was made quietly after a row over the line of succession – as exclusively reported by The Sun.

LA-born Lili is eighth in line to the throne, putting her ahead of Prince Andrew.

But her name wasn't added to the list online for seven weeks – a far longer delay than big brother Archie or her cousins George, Charlotte and Louis.

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said the Royal Family website is "updated periodically".

The bizarre omissions come amid tensions with the Sussexes after Harry launched a media blitz earlier this year.

And the seeming rift between the Duke and his family may only have deepened after it was announced that he has signed a £26million four-book mega-deal.

Harry's lawyers have denied claims the prince will write a series of memoirs, rather than just the one announced.

Legal eagles for the couple initially said they wouldn't be commenting on those claims – but later said they were "false and defamatory" and only one memoir is planned.

TENSIONS DEEPEN

That book will be published next year. Harry vowed that it will examine the "highs and lows" of his extraordinary life.

It will arrive during the year of his grandmother's Platinum Jubilee.

The Palace has allegedly been warned they "should be afraid" of what's to come from it.

News of the memoir comes hot on the heels of Harry and Meghan's Oprah interview in March.

During the chat, they alleged a senior royal had made racist comments about their son Archie's skin colour – while Meghan claimed Kate made her cry over bridesmaids' dresses.

The Duke then went on to discuss his family in further interviews.

He said he'd been shown "total neglect" for his mental health – and said his father had made him "suffer" during his "nightmare" life as a royal in yet another Oprah production.

BOMBSHELL CHATS

Even the naming of his daughter caused a row – after it was alleged he and Meghan hadn't told the Queen they'd be using her private nickname.

Harry threatened legal action against the BBC over claims he didn't ask the Queen for permission.

Despite the drama, it's reported that the prince plans to return to the UK this year with a film crew in tow to film his new Netflix documentary.

The 36-year-old will be filming his new docuseries about the Invictus Games.

The games, launched by Harry almost ten years ago, is a cause close to his heart – and one he will be promoting thanks to his mega-million deal with the streaming giant.

    Source: Read Full Article