MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry reportedly expect to be involved in any Buckingham Palace bullying probe.
The Queen ordered the probe into the bullying claims after female aides said they were "humiliated".
? Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest news...
The Duchess strongly denies the claims.
Meghan, 39, and Harry, 36, have not been contacted yet as part of the investigation but want to be part of it, a source told the Daily Telegraph.
The source said: "If it was an investigation into them, of some description, there would have to be a formal process where we would have to be involved.
“A formal HR investigation involves formal accusations. If this was a formal office setting, we would have already been fired or have already quit, depending on your point of view.”
However, a palace source said Harry and Meghan would not be involved in the process.
At least 10 royal aides who worked for the couple are reportedly “queuing up” to help with the probe.
The ex-aides are reportedly prepared to offer their help in the bullying investigation after being reassured of confidentiality by the Palace.
Sources connected to the group of aides said they were all considered to be “hugely professional and proud of their efforts” while working at Kensington Palace.
One said: “A group of people are queuing up to be involved. They have been silent for too long and there is much to talk about.”
'STAFF IN TEARS'
Senior royals are understood to be “dismayed” at reports that female staff had been reduced to tears, with one aide telling a colleague ahead of a row with Meghan: “I can’t stop shaking.”
Buckingham Palace issued a statement on Wednesday saying it is “very concerned” by the bullying accusations, first reported in The Times.
Palace sources said the Queen was “completely right” to order the probe “in the face of new allegations”.
A Palace spokesman told the Sun last night it had nothing further to add at this point.
The royal aides set to become involved in the probe worked for the couple in October 2018, according to the Mirror.
It was at that time that allegations about bullying were lodged by one of the couple's most senior advisors, Jason Knauf.
Mr Knauf, who worked as communications secretary to Harry and Meghan and now heads the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's charitable foundation, alleged: "I am very concerned that the duchess was able to bully two PAs out of the household in the past year. The treatment of [X] was totally unacceptable.
"The duchess seems intent on always having someone in her sights. She is bullying Y and seeking to undermine her confidence.
"We have had report after report from people who have witnessed unacceptable behaviour towards [Y]."
Source: Read Full Article