A poll of 2,000 Brits ahead of Father’s Day this Sunday found 15% reckoned it was the cheesiest joke and often associated with “lame” dads.
Bosses at sofa and carpet specialists ScS revealed the top 10.
Company spokeswoman Lindsey Duncton said: “Dad jokes are notoriously bad, and we wanted to showcase some of the best bad dad jokes to help families laugh together this Fathers’ Day.
“We hope families can use this as an excuse to relax on the sofa together, and let dad retell some of his infamous bad jokes!” So here are the top 10 worst ones:
1) I went to the store to get eight cans of Sprite. When I got home, I realised I’d only picked seven up – 15%
2) What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idea – 12%
3) A ghost walks into a bar. The landlady says: “Sorry, we don’t serve spirits” – 11%
4) What do you call a donkey with three legs? A wonky – 10%
5) What do you call a man with a spade in his head? Doug – 10%
6) Why did the Mexican push his wife off a cliff? Tequila – 9%
7) Where do policemen live? Let’s-be Avenue – 9%
8) Why did the skeleton burp? Because it didn’t have the guts to fart – 8%
9) I was walking down the road and a man offered me a free sofa and chairs. I said no because my mother always taught me not to take suites from strangers – 8%
10) What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese – 8%
Source: Read Full Article