THE full celebrity lineup for Dancing with the Stars season 30 has been announced.
Hitting the dance floor and vying for the mirrorball trophy this month will be an exciting mix of stars including a Housewife, a Spice Girl and an actor from Karate Kid.
The full cast was announced during Good Morning America on Wednesday.
Spice Girl Melanie C, 47, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore, 50 and Karate Kid's Martin Kove, 75, were some of the biggest names announced.
The Office star Melora Hardin, 54, Bling Empire's Christine Chiu and Beverly Hills 90210 alum Brian Austin Green, 48, also add to the starry lineup.
Brian's girlfriend Sharna Burgess has been a longtime pro on the series since season 16.
Basketball player Iman Shumpert, WWE star The Miz, Peloton instructor Cody Rigsby and country singer Jimmie Allen will also be donning their dancing shoes.
The celebrities previously rumored to be joining the competition, including; Olivia Jade Giannulli, Matt James, Amanda Kloots, were also confirmed Wednesday.
YouTube personality Jojo Siwa and Olympic gymnast Suni Lee were the first stars to be officially announced as castmembers last week.
Jojo will make history as the first female contestant on the show to be partnered with a female professional.
As for the pros this upcoming season, Lindsay Arnold and Witney Carson will be returning to take up vacant spots now that Keo Motsepe and Peta Murgatroyd were dropped from the lineup.
Arnold and Carson join Jenna Johnson, Sharna Burgess, Britt Stewart, Cheryl Burke, Daniella Karagach and Emma Slater to round out the female dancing pros.
The male pros will be, Alan Bersten, Artem Chigvintsev, Brandon Armstrong, Gleb Savchenko, Pasha Pashkov, Sasha Farber and Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS
Tyra Banks will be returning to host when season 30 premieres on September 20.
Banks took over the role from Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews who were unexpectedly axed form the series ahead of season 29.
The TV personality and former model recently discussed whether the series will return with a live studio audience amid COVID-19 restrictions.
She told Entertainment Tonight: "We've been talking about it, back and forth,
"[But] probably not, if I really think about ultimate safety. Maybe not yet."
Returning to judge will be Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, Derek Hough and Carrie Ann Inaba.
Last month Carrie Ann officially announced her exit from The Talk after three seasons and a past year of turmoil for the daytime show.
Back in April, Carrie Ann said she would be taking a leave of absence to deal with her health and now, revealed that break has become permanent.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article