Antonio Conte fearing for his family after ‘receiving letter containing BULLET and threats as cops launch investigation’ – The Sun

ANTONIO CONTE is under police protection and fearing for the safety of his family after receiving a BULLET in the post.

The former Chelsea boss, 50, was sent an anonymous envelope which also contained threats, according to reports in Italy.

Cops have now launched an investigation and security has been stepped up around the ex-Blues manager, now in charge of Inter Milan.

Italian website Corriere della Sera say police will test the envelope for fingerprints in a bid to find the perpetrator and their motive for threatening the married dad of one.

Conte – who lives with wife Elisabetta Muscarello and young daughter Vittoria – has put more security in place at their family home.

And extra surveillance cameras will be installed at the club's training ground, which sits around 30 miles outside of Milan.

The plan is to install CCTV on the road to Conte's home and at the training complex in case another terrifying delivery is made in the post.

Conte and the club have been told to be vigilant although there is a belief the act could be the work of an attention seeker which will not result in any "real aggression".

The former Premier League and FA Cup winner joined Inter in the summer and his side are currently one point behind Serie A leaders Juventus.

Several political figures including former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi have received similar threats in the mail.

SunSport told you how terrified Napoli stars had their families flee their homes earlier this week because they feared revenge attacks from the club's ultras.

Players refused to go to a training camp set up by president Aurelio De Laurentiis – sparking anger among the violent fans.

Midfielder Allan had his house broken into, with heavily-pregnant wife, Thais, writing of the break-in on social media.

Thais revealed thugs forced their way into the family's Naples home and damaged it – with reports claiming she, her husband and two kids have escaped the city.

Meanwhile, Piotr Zielinski had his car badly vandalised by ultras after the die-hard fans took matters into their own hands.

The Polish star's wife, Laura Slowiak, has now returned to their home country, with Zielinski away on international duty.

Elsewhere, Lorenzo Insigne – who told vice-president Edo De Laurentiis, son of Aurelio the team would not go on the retreat – is also on international duty, with wife Genoveffa Darone terrified of being left alone.

She has now sought refuge at her parents' home and could stay until the issue at the club is resolved.

Source: Read Full Article

Antonio Brown wants back on the Patriots: ‘Let me earn it’

Antonio Brown wants the New England Patriots to bring him back.

Despite taking a shot at Patriots owner Robert Kraft after the team released him, Brown expressed a desire in an Instagram Live post Wednesday to return to the Patriots, against whom Brown has filed a grievance to recoup lost wages.

“[If] you guys follow the Patriots, tell them to call me,” Brown said. “They still gotta pay me, so might as well let me earn it.”

The Patriots released Brown on Sept. 20 after a second woman accused Brown of sexual misconduct and he allegedly sent that accuser intimidating text messages. Britney Taylor first accused Brown in a civil lawsuit of sexually assaulting her on three occasions. The suit was filed on Sept. 10, three days after Brown and the Patriots agreed to a deal.

Brown, 31, had praise for Tom Brady and Bill Belichick after he was released, but in a since-deleted tweet he wrote, “Kraft got caught in the parlor AB speculations fired different stroke different folks clearly.” Brown was referencing Kraft being charged in February with soliciting a prostitute at a Florida massage parlor.

The wide receiver seems intent on returning to the NFL and isn’t desperate to go to an alternative league like the fledgling XFL.

“XFL? Never. That’s not even in the question,” Brown said in the video.

Source: Read Full Article

Antonio Brown former personal trainer Brittany Taylor has accused him of sexual assault and rape

Antonio Brown assault allegations may derail his chances of taking the field for the New England Patriots. A shocking report from the New York Times indicates that Brown has been accused of raping a former trainer.

A federal lawsuit was submitted on Tuesday that revealed the allegations. Ben Shpigel of the New York Times reported that it was filed in the Southern District of Florida and the woman’s name is Britney Taylor.

Taylor was a gymnast who knew Brown from their time together at Central Michigan and she was later hired on as a trainer by the wide receiver. She has stated that three separate incidents took place.

Antonio Brown denies allegations

Soon after news broke about the lawsuit against Brown by Britney Taylor, a lawyer for Antonio Brown issued a statement.

“Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit,” a statement shared by Darren Heitner, a lawyer representing Brown read. “He will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations.”

Antonio Brown contract with New England Patriots

The three incidents in question were said to have taken place during 2017 and 2018 when Antonio Brown was a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was traded to the Oakland Raiders during the NFL offseason.

Brown didn’t last long with the Raiders, as the team released him due to his behavior off the field. That was when the New England Patriots jumped at the opportunity to sign him as a free agent.

Brown was supposed to take the field in Week 2 of the NFL season, making his debut in an important game for the Patriots. It is unclear if this latest piece of news is going to impact him in the short-term, but it definitely has long-term implications on his tenure in the NFL.

Will Antonio Brown get suspended?

The NFL will investigate the matter now and determine if action needs to be taken against Antonio Brown. This is separate from anything that takes place in a court of law after the lawsuit was filed.

Source: Read Full Article

Antonio Brown accused of raping and sexually abusing ex-trainer

New England Patriots receiver Antonio Brown allegedly raped and sexually abused a woman who worked with him as a personal trainer, according to a federal lawsuit filed in Florida.

The woman, Britney Taylor, claims in the suit that Brown abused her twice in 2017 and once in 2018 while playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

In the first incident, the wide receiver allegedly exposed himself to her and forcibly kissed her without permission during a training session in June 2017.

At another training session weeks later, Brown allegedly snuck up behind Taylor as she was watching a church service on her iPad at his home, she charges in the lawsuit. Brown then masturbated and ejaculated on her back, the lawsuit states.

“Ewww!” Taylor told Brown after the incident.

“oh ‘B’…you know, I’m sorry,” he responded to her before leaving the room.

Brown and Taylor cut ties for months after the incident, but eventually reunited when he reached out to her in 2018.

In the last incident, Taylor alleges Brown forced her face into a mattress on May 20, 2018 and raped her, the suit states. She tried to fight him off, screaming “no” and “stop,” according to the lawsuit.

The incident happened after Taylor went with Brown, another football player and several friends to a club in the Miami area.

Brown, who signed with the Patriots on Sunday, claimed in a statement that he had consensual sex with Taylor that night and accused her of trying to shake him down for money.

“Mr. Brown’s accuser has continually posted photographs of Mr. Brown on her social media in an effort to financially benefit from his celebrity,” his lawyer Darren Heitner said in a statement.

“Mr. Brown, whose hard work and dedication to his craft has allowed him to rise to the top of his profession, refuses to be the victim of what he believes to be a money grab,” Heitner added.

Source: Read Full Article