MANCHESTER UNITED are back in Premier League action following the international break.
And up next for Ole Gunnar Solkjaer's side is West Brom at Old Trafford.
What time does Man Utd vs West Brom kick off?
- Man Utd vs West Brom takes place on Saturday, November 21.
- The match kicks off at 8pm GMT.
- Old Trafford, with no fans in attendance, plays host.
What TV channel is Man Utd vs West Brom on and can I live stream it?
- Man Utd vs West Brom will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1.
- BT Sport is also available to be live streamed on their app and website for subscribers.
- BT begin their coverage at 7.30pm.
How can I watch Man Utd vs West Brom for FREE?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- You can then cancel the trial at any time.
- Alternatively, you can listen to all of the action live on talkSPORT HERE.
What is the team news?
Solskjaer could be without Luke Shaw, Jesse Lingard, Eric Bailly, Marcos Rojo and Phil Jones when Manchester United face West Brom today.
There are injury doubts over Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood as the Red Devils look to win their first Premier League game at Old Trafford this season.
But all three stars trained on Friday in various capacities, Solskjaer confirmed.
And United had been sweating over the fitness of Anthony Martial after the striker came off during France's 1-0 win against Portugal with a back injury.
The Norwegian said on Friday: "The short version is Luke Shaw, Jesse Lingard and Phil Jones are the only ones who didn't join in parts of the training today. They're at different stages.
"Some of them had recovery after the international on Wednesday and travelled and are working back after injury and fitness and we'll make a decision tonight but most of them have joined in today and some joined in yesterday, so looking good.
"Rashford and Lindelof? Possibles, but some of them are probably some doubts. Marcus joined in for the first time today, hopefully there's no reaction, I'm not sure.
“Bailly, that was his first day today, so no. Him and Marcos Rojo joined for the first time in a month, at least, so they're not ready.
“Victor, we'll have to check tomorrow because his back is not great."
Source: Read Full Article