DILLIAN WHYTE claimed he 'bashed' Tyson Fury around in sparring and 'dropped him on multiple occasions'.
The Brixton ace became the No1 contender for the green and gold version of the heavyweight strap when he beat Robert Helenius on October 28 2017.
But Deontay Wilder was allowed to make a string of underwhelming performances before Fury brilliantly dethroned him in February.
Current WBC king Fury and Whyte even agreed on a clash in May 2019 for the WBC diamond belt but the Gypsy King reneged on that deal and went on to have tune-ups before walloping Wilder.
Whyte suffered a huge blow when he was KOed by Alexander Povetkin in August, and their rematch last month was postponed due to the Russian testing positive for coronavirus with a new date still to be agreed.
However, before that loss, Whyte told The Boxing Show on Sky Sports News Fury needs to face him, saying: "He just needs to stop talking rubbish and let's have a go. It will be a major fight. Let's have it out.
"He's the one that come out and said he beat me up in the gym and stuff like that. I can tell you now, that didn't happen. I don't like telling sparring stories, but people in the game know. They know about me.
"Well, me and Tyson Fury sparred and I bashed him about and dropped him on multiple occasions. Simple as that.
"If I was such an easy fight, why is he not in any rush to fight me? He said before beating Wilder, 'When I beat Wilder, I'm going to give Dillian Whyte his title shot.' He just talks rubbish.
"This is war, let's go."
The Body Snatcher added: “It makes me angry and it frustrates me because Tyson Fury refused to fight me in a mandated fight for the WBC diamond belt.
“And they took my mandatory position away and gave it to Tyson Fury after he fought Otto Wallin who was ranked around 1,000,000 in the world.
“It’s a joke, how can he fight Tom Schwarz and Otto Wallin and then be the WBC mandatory contender after I have been beating top-ten guys back-to-back?
“The fans and the boxing world need to put pressure on the WBC and Tyson Fury to fight me next, it’s a joke.
“I have been risking the No1 position since 2017, I have spent hundreds of thousands of pounds in sanctioning fees and won every WBC belt I have been eligible for and beaten two former world champions. It’s my turn.”
Whyte has also called Fury out on social media by demanding: "Lets fight. I'm ready."
Whyte was on an 11-fight win streak since his thrilling 2015 loss to Anthony Joshua and he claimed the scalps of ex-champs Joseph Parker and Lucas Browne on his record.
But the WBC suspended his mandatory position between July and December last year while he was fighting to clear his name from a doping allegation.
The Mexico-based body reinstated Whyte in December and vowed to get him a shot by February 2021.
I don’t care if Fury and Wilder are tired into another fight contractually, Wilder is injured so they should mandate Fury to fight me, like they did before.
But Fury and Joshua have agreed a two-fight deal and look set to clash in 2021 after AJ's stunning victory over Kubrat Pulev.
The Ukad case following the win over Oscar Rivas was a tortuous time for Whyte and he ballooned up to a career high of 19st 5lbs by the time he faced Mariusz Wach in Saudi Arabia in December.
The dark period took its toll on Whyte but he kept his agony private and has urged mental health campaigner Fury to do the same in future.
He said: “I have a lot of respect for what Tyson has done but he talks a lot of rubbish.
“He likes to put all his personal stuff out in the public domain, I am not that person.
“I don’t like to look for sympathy and cry about this and that or talk about being depressed.
“I have had mental health problems but you deal with it, you might seek some help, but you deal with it.
“I don’t go around crying about things, we are fighters, we deal with them every day. He needs to stop talking rubbish and let us just have a go, have it out.”
Source: Read Full Article