THIRTEEN Premier League teams go into the hat for the second round of the Carabao Cup.
After bizarrely deciding to hold the first round draw in a Morrison's near Wembley, Carabao are this time going more traditional and drawing the second round teams within the humble surroundings of Salford's home ground.
When is the Carabao Cup second round draw?
THE draw for the second round of the competition takes place straight after the first round ties end.
As such, it will be held at the Peninsula Stadium after the clash between Salford City and Leeds United on Tuesday, August 13.
With no extra-time in the tournament, expect the draw around 10pm.
Thirteen Premier League teams join the draw at this stage – that includes every team NOT participating in Europe this season, along with last season's relegated sides Cardiff and Fulham.
The second round draw will also be regionalised into North and South sections.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
YOU can catch all of the draw live on Sky Sports Main Event and Football.
Coverage will continue directly after Salford vs Leeds finishes on these channels.
If you're not a Sky subscriber, grab a NOW TV pass from £8.99 to stream the match and draw following it on your mobile, tablet or PC.
Sky customers can stream by downloading the Sky Go app.
What is the Carabao Cup schedule?
- Second round – week starting August 26, 2019
- Third round – week starting September 23, 2019
- Fourth round – week starting October 28, 2019
- Quarter-Finals – week starting December 16, 2019
- Semi-Finals first leg – week starting January 6, 2020
- Semi-Finals second leg – week starting January 27, 2020
- Carabao Cup Final – Sunday 1 March, 2020
What are the ball numbers?
- Cardiff City
- Crystal Palace
- Norwich City
- West Ham
- Colchester United/ Swindon Town
- Wimbledon/ Milton Keynes Dons
- Oxford United/ Peterborough United
- QPR/ Bristol City
- Plymouth Argyle/ Leyton Orient
- Wycombe Wanderers/ Reading
- Charlton/ Forest Green Rovers
- Gillingham/ Newport County
- Stevenage/ Southend United
- Luton/ Ipswich
- Walsall/ Crawley Town
- Bristol Rovers/ Cheltenham
- Brentford/ Cambridge United
- Coventry City/ Exeter City
- Swansea/ Northampton
- West Brom/ Millwall
- Aston Villa
- Leicester City
- Newcastle United
- Sheffield United
- Tranmere Rovers/Hull City
- Grimsby Town/Doncaster Rovers
- Wigan Athletic/Stoke City
- Port Vale/Burton Albion
- Nottingham Forest/Fleetwood Town
- Bradford CityPreston North End
- Blackpool/Macclesfield Town
- Blackburn Rovers/Oldham Athletic
- Mansfield Town/Morecambe
- Accrington Stanley/Sunderland
- Scunthorpe United/Derby County
- Rochdale/Bolton Wanderers
- Huddersfield Town/Lincoln City
- Middlesbrough/Crewe Alexandra
- Shrewsbury Town/Rotherham United
- Sheffield Wednesday/Bury
- Salford City/Leeds United
- Barnsley/Carlisle United
Source: Read Full Article