Simon Cowell leaves fiancée Lauren Silverman ‘stunned’ with surprise proposal

Simon Cowell praises NHS in Thank You Day message

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

Simon Cowell, 62, may have popped the question to his long-term partner Lauren Silverman, 44. The television personality and his entrepreneur partner have been together since and could now be engaged.

According to reports, Simon recently proposed to Lauren during a holiday in Barbados.

Lauren is said to have been left “stunned” by the surprise proposal and said “yes” to marrying Simon.

A source told The Sun: “Simon and Lauren are ridiculously, nauseatingly in love – incredibly, lockdown brought them closer than ever.

“Lauren was absolutely stunned and never in a million years expected Simon to pop the question.

“She burst into tears – happy tears – and obviously said ‘yes’ straight away.”

The insider added that Lauren has been Simon’s “rock” and that she is the “woman of his dreams.”

Express.co.uk has contacted representatives for Simon Cowell for comment.

Simon recently suffered the devastating loss of a beloved friend.

The music mogul took to his Twitter account to share his heartbreak over the death of Il Divo star Carlos Marin.

Carlos had been touring the UK before contracting coronavirus. 

He was placed into an induced coma in a Manchester hospital and later died aged 53.

Simon told his 10.9 million Twitter followers how “devastated” he was over his pal’s death as he paid tribute to him.

“I am finding this so difficult to put into words how I feel right now,” he penned on December 20, 2021.

“I am devastated Carlos Marin has passed away. He loved life. He loved performing and always had so much appreciation towards the fans who supported the group from day 1.”

He concluded: “Rest in peace Carlos. I will miss you.”

Other figures in the entertainment industry also paid their respects to Carlos.

One of them was Strictly Come Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli, who tweeted that he was “devastated” that Carlos had passed away.

He said: “We had the best time putting together the first Il Divo performance 17 years ago.

“Great voice, great man, a true passionate spirit with wicked sense of humour.”

Il Divo Twitter account wrote: “It is with heavy hearts that we are letting you know that our friend and partner, Carlo Marin, has passed away.

“He will be missed by his friends, family and fans. There will never be another voice or spirit like Carlos.”

Source: Read Full Article