We’re getting to know Isabella Leon!
The actress is one of the stars of the Brat TV series Mani, where she portrays the character Monique in the current sixth season.
On Mani, Brittany (Txunamy Ortiz) has been dreaming about her big 13th birthday bash all-year, but a wish-upon-a-star gone awry leads to a chaotic body swap with her goofy teacher, Mani.
While Mani and Brittany seek out a solution to their strange situation before her birthday party, the two must learn how to see the world from a whole new perspective and what it really means to walk in another’s shoes.
In the new episode, “You Gotta Fight,” that just dropped TODAY (September 23), Tanner’s anti-bullying training ends in a bathroom brawl, as Monique and Brittany finally come face to face.
To go along with the latest episode being released, we spoke to Isabella and learned 10 Fun Facts about here! Click inside to check ‘em out…
Check out the fun facts below…
- 1. I am a picky eater.
- 2. I am only 4 feet 9 inches tall, I won’t be growing anymore according to my doctor.
- 3. I have new original music and covers coming soon!
- 4. I dream of having my own clothing and shoe line someday.
- 5. My favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas.
- 6. I am obsessed with chocolate.
- 7. I love horror movies.
- 8. I started acting when I was only 4 years old.
- 9. I have a secret TikTok account that nobody knows about.
- 10. My favorite Netflix show is Stranger Things, Todrick Hall personally recommended it to me.
If you missed them, check out more 10 Fun Facts features with other Mani cast members – Mia Talerico and Txunamy Ortiz!
Source: Read Full Article