Katie Price pleads guilty to using abusive and threatening behaviour

Katie Price has pleaded guilty to using abusive and threatening behaviour towards her ex Kieran Hayler’s girlfriend.

The star was fined £415 and was banned from contacting Michelle Pentecost – who is in a relationship with Katie’s estranged third husband Kieran – by the magistrate.

The 41-year-old previously entered a plea of not guilty back in March.

However, she today changed her plea at Horsham Magistrates’ Court.

The mum-of-five was accused of one count of using threatening and abusive words or behaviour outside a primary school in Shipley in September.


Michelle alleges that the reality star shouted at her ‘Are you enjoying f***ing my husband?’ at the school playground.

Kieran’s girlfriend, whose children attend the same school as Katie and Kieran’s kids Bunny and Jett, reported the incident to police and two more parents reportedly complained about Katie to the authorities for shouting and swearing at them.

Katie admitted to the row with Michelle and her friend Andrea Quigley in the playground of a primary school near Price’s home in Dial Post near Horsham.

Prosecutor Paul Edwards told the court that the row was witnessed by a teacher and took place in front of young children, and Price was witnessed ‘hurling a tirade of abuse’ at both women, including shouting ‘f***ing c***’ on multiple occasions.

Paul Macauley, defending, said the outburst was prompted by Katie discovering earlier Ms Pentecost was in a relationship with her estranged third husband days earlier.

Price did not turn up for police interviews relating to the charge, and had ignored a postal requisition telling her to attend an earlier court hearing.

Price arrived at the court dressed in all black and towering heels, supported by her lawyer and her boyfriend Kris.

This is the third court case in a year for Katie, having been given a driving ban in February after being found guilty of being drunk while in charge of a motor vehicle, and admitting to driving while disqualified in January.

This trial comes just days after Kris also appeared in court, accused of threatening a police officer.

The 30-year-old pleaded not guilty to using threatening, abusive, insulting words or behaviour with intent to cause fear of or provoke unlawful violence back in March.

However, a hearing on Friday at Medway Magistrates’ Court in Chatham, Kent, was told that the case needed to be adjourned after new audio evidence was discovered.

Chairwoman of the bench Mandy Ellis said the case was adjourned ‘in the interest of both sides’.

A new court date has not yet been set, with Boyson being bailed unconditionally.

Got a showbiz story?

If you’ve got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.

Source: Read Full Article